Pulaski County Commodities Schedule

In Pulaski County, commodities will be distributed at the following locations:

• St. Mark Baptist Church, 5722 W. 12th Street in Little Rock

• Wrightsville City Hall, 13022 Hwy 365 South in Wrightsville

• St. John Baptist Church, 2501 S. Main Street in Little Rock

• First Baptist Church, 15320 Alexander Rd in Alexander

• St. Mark Baptist Church, 3725 Hwy 161 N, North Little Rock

• City of Refuge Community Church, 6811 S. Brook view in Little Rock

• Mt. Nebo A.M.E., 4904 Frazier Pike in College Station

ID must be present in order to receive commodities.

All customers receiving commodities must present identification. Photo ID Preferred.

Food Items May Include:

UHT Milk, Grape Juice, Fruit Mix, Raisins, Diced Tomatoes, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Pinto Beans, Walnuts, Spaghetti, Rice, Farina (Cream of Wheat), Canned Pork, Beef Chili.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 ton, D.C. 20250-9410; (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov. (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; on is an equal opportunity provider.